You are able to apply Tags to Ad Accounts and then filter results throughout the platform using these tags.
There are two types of Tags:
- User Tags - One User Tag exists per user and is recognizable as an avatar is included within the tag.
- Can be used to assign certain accounts to a user
- Generic Tags - Can create as many as needed and applied to accounts for any reason. Some example tags:
- Important Accounts
- Verticals - 'Plumbing', 'Electrical'
- Geographies ''UK', 'FR'
Assigning Tags to Accounts
User tags are created automatically when a user is created. The user can update their tag under My Profile
You can create Generic Tags within Settings Tags:
- Click 'Add Tag'
- Enter a name for the Tag
- Enter a Description for the tag (optional)
- Select a color (choose a preset, or pick your own using 'custom')
- Click 'Add'
Editing and deleting a Tag
You can edit tags within Settings. Any edits you make will be reflected across all instances where that tag appears.
- Click the Kebab menu next to the Tag
- Select 'Edit'
- You can update the name, description, and color
- Click 'Save'
As a shortcut - you can also open the above edit menu by clicking on the Tag
Deleting the tags is the same process, but select 'Delete' instead of 'Edit'
Adding a Tag to an Ad Account
You assign Tags to Ad Accounts on the Connections page:
- Click 'Add tags' next to the Ad Account name
- You will get a drop-down of the existing Tags you have created
- Select a Tag to assign it to that Ad Account
- You can add as many Tags as you like, have them for a person and/or for a team or Industry type
Filtering by Tags
You can then use Tags to filter the results throughout the platform. When you apply a Tag it will remain filtered as you move between different sections of the platform. Currently, you can filter on:
- Search Terms
You can click on the tag to filter by that tag, and click it again to un-filter by it.
Or, use the dropdown box: